You can send a check or money order directly to the church at:
2100 Hannan Rd. Canton Mi 48188
If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one. -Mother Teresa 1910
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. (2014). Introducing Healthy People 2020. Retrieved from https://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/About-Healthy-People
Doing Kingdom work by helping those in need. Every Thursday 2-4 PM
We are funded by your donations, please give.
Two of the goals located in Healthy People 2020 are;
• NWS-12 Eliminate very low food security among children
• NWS-13 Reduce household food insecurity and in doing so reduce hunger
According to "Healthy People" (2011), “In December 2010, the Department of Health and Human Services launched Healthy People 2020, which has four overarching goals:”
• “Attain high-quality, longer lives free of preventable disease, disability, injury, and premature death.”
• “Achieve health equity, eliminate disparities, and improve the health of all groups.”
• “Create social and physical environments that promote good health for all; and”
• “Promote quality of life, healthy development, and healthy behaviors across all life stages.”
A plan of action to aid in the reduction of household food insecurity and eliminate very low food security was to start a nonprofit food pantry. Serving the surrounding communities and offering not only food sources but giving the client the opportunity to continue education, assistance with resume writing and offering free clothing so they can look their best in interviews.